Iccb Career Agreement

The program`s claim for reimbursement must meet all Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) guidelines regarding authorization to return. Retrobookings are not permitted in colleges outside of the Comprehensive Education Resource Expansion Agreement (CAREERS) if a college offers the program under the CAREERS Agreement. The application is reviewed by the Director of Admissions and approved/rejected. The student is informed of the decision by mail. All approved and denied retrobooks are recorded as a reference. (Board Policy 5.17) ICCB launched the CTE Earnings and Employment Web Portal. The Agency also has data exchange agreements and a results framework for the health and career pathway measurement project. The focus in the future will be on updating and publishing the health sciences career project and extending it to other sectors. The ICCB will also include industry certification data obtained through Illinois` participation in the certification consortium and define a career path research program. Students enrolled in four-year institutions are not entitled to joint agreements for individual courses. Registration must be made for a full program. The authorization is granted for one academic year (autumn, spring, summer) or for the semesters indicated in the application for a joint agreement. Therefore, if the studies continue beyond the semesters indicated on the application, a renewal agreement must be submitted before the beginning of the next semester of the planned enrollment.

Rock Valley College participates in the Comprehensive Agreement Regarding the Expansion of Educational Resources (C.A.R.E.E.R.) with several Illinois community colleges. This agreement is governed by the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB) and is intended to expand educational opportunities only for degrees and certification programs that are not offered by Rock Valley College. Once approved, RVC students can get a joint agreement in the district to visit another Illinois community college that offers the program they are taking to earn money. In addition, the Joint Agreement Program does not guarantee the admission of students outside the district, but allows the abandonment of out-of-district rates, which allows the student to obtain the A.A.S. degree or the certificate of tuition fees in the district. Students outside the district should go to their Home Community College to complete a joint agreement if they wish to pursue an RVC program that is not offered at their home university. The conditions of the course can be abandoned at the home university or at the host university. There may be special circumstances related to programs that have competitive registration with limited places. These individual cases can be verified by the Studierendenwerk. Cross-sectoral cooperation agreements exist between Lincoln Land Community College and other community colleges. As a general rule, these agreements do not require reimbursements or fees outside the district of students who enroll in the defined program of study. A cooperation agreement must be completed and submitted to the university the student wishes to attend.

For more information on reservations, please contact 217-786-2243. . . .